Woozin Hotspot

Sunday 16 February 2014

FFB ( Fashion For Boys)

Hiah,

So recently, my friend dared me to do FASHION post! -vomits- Naw. I beleive this outfit hasnt been reviewd yet on charmz. So I decided I should buy it and review it.

Valentines Boy Out

Hair - I absolutely HATE the hair. I think that you brush your hair before going out with your valentine. I dont even were that hair. I were this          MUCH BETTER :D

Shirt - It's actually cool. I Love the shoulder cuffs and the little bowtie. I just wsh the shirt more seamlessly ran down into the pant. Like the Miworld costumes.

Pants - I love these pants! Not only because they are in my colour code. Light blue (bcf6f7) and Gold (ffd700) The have a nice chain that comes down both the sides. Lucky I have three pairs of this outfit LOL

Shoes - I dislike these shoes, just like the hair. It's not like there is anything wrong with them, there is just nothing right with them. The are quite boring.

Signing off,           E-volve , CadynWoooz, Orselon


No comments:

Post a Comment