Woozin Hotspot: Logo

Saturday 22 February 2014

Logo

Hiah,


SO Hi Guys,


I have been slaving away between pikmonkey and pizap ( Both editing picture websites) Creating a perfect logo for me and my posts. It's actually no perfect. It's more of an abomination Lol. Yeah, its terrible. It may look lightly cool but it is really easy, I basically used a picture and used an effect and viola! My masterpiece.


So here is the edit -gulps-



Lol The picture has changed since I saved it ! It looked much different. It was  pic of my woozen character with a kaleidoscope effect on it. So I guess I will use my not so good back up.


I dont really like either of them, so thats why Im having a competition! A Logo competition that is.
Details Below,


Details-

Rules- 

You can use any pic of me in my album as long as it's just me in the photo.
You must use PikMonkey.com or Pizap.com to make the logo.
Make sure all of my names are on the edit. CadynWoooz, Orselon and E-volve
Send the edit to wcadyn@gmail.com before 20th of March

Prizes-

First - 300 wooz, 300 beex, and A friend request from me
Second - 100 wooz, 300 beex and A friend request from me
Third - 700 beex and A friend request
Runners Up- 50 wooz and A friends request

Signing off,



MEH

No comments:

Post a Comment